Mobile Speak is a screen reader for mobile devices, which is multilingual and tactile, with compatible Braille displays and keyboards to write texts or read. Mobile Speak can also be connected via Bluetooth to the mobile device.
- Make and answer calls with the announcement of the call number or contact name.
- Read and write SMS, MMS and emails.
- Chat via instant messaging with Pocket MSN.
- Manage contacts and appointments.
- Benefits of Office applications, such as writing and reading documents or tables.
- Surf the mobile Internet with the built-in browser.
- Configuration and setting of the smartphone or Pocket PC.
- Access to third party applications (Depends on the particular application and their accessibility).
- Integrated voice and Braille output, with different voices and languages.
- Touchscreen support, with gestures.
- Virtual input methods, intended for devices without keyboards.
- User profiles allow individual adaptation to different situations.
- Privacy mode.