MovieReading is an app that allows the user to go into any cinema and display subtitles on a smartphone or tablet in perfect synchronization with the film being screened.
- MovieReading “listens to” the sound of the film through the microphone and identifies the exact point of that film to synchronize the display of the subtitles.
- The subtitles for the films in the cinemas are accessible and downloadable from the “Market” for the application from the first day of screening or occasionally within the week following the “first screening”.
- Every week users will have at least three new first-run films that they can watch in the cinema of their choice.
- The audio description is now available.
- Compatible with VoiceOver.
- No internet connection needed.
- iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Android 4.4 and later.
Options & Accessories:
- In addition to smartphones and tablets, MovieReading is also available on Epson Moverio BT-350 electronic glasses: The convenience of reading the subtitles on the glasses.
- Languages: Italian, Finnish, French, English, Norwegian bokmål, Portuguese, Swedish.