MyTalkTools Mobile is an augmentative and alternative communications (AAC) app that enables people with communication difficulties to express their needs and desires to those around them. It is designed to be a solution for people with down syndrome, cerebral palsy, hearing or visual impairments, autism or other diagnoses that impair communication ability. It supports users, teachers, therapists, caregivers, and parents.
- Users can customize how you communicate through a variety of images, video, and audio files, including a human voice.
- Create and participate in family and professional communities by creating and sharing libraries of boards, cells, or other media with others.
- Get pre-programmed boards from the public submissions library.
- Share PDFs, or on-line working previews with parents, family members, or teachers through email or texts.
- Access to 20,000+ Symbolstix images.
- Many scanning features to customize to the user’s specific needs.
- Works directly with many popular switches and can be programmed to support most BT switches.
- Additional features for visual impairment and other physical limitations including auditory scanning and fine motor adjustments.
- Print hard copy for use without access to a device.
- Works without internet access.
- Keep core words in standard locations through the repeat function.
- Grammar support with word variants.
- Use Fitzgerald or Goosen encoding to categorize words.
- Use phrase bar to generate complete phrases.
- Use popup lists to customize variant selections or select simple choices.
- Popup keyboards for users to add custom words and phrases.
- Popup Recents, Most-Used or Predicted word lists for quick access to relevant choices.
- A free text-to-speech voice is included.
- 100 additional voices available as in-app purchase for most languages, including English, Spanish, French, Chinese, and Hebrew.
- Bi-lingual support – 2 TTS languages can be used simultaneously.
- Comes with 20,000+ Symbolstix images.
- Photographs, videos, and recorded audio are supported.
- Use videos to enable modeling.
- Users can download photos and images from their device, the web, or community libraries.
- Authoring features include variable cell sizes, drag-and-drop arrangement, copy or link pages, user logging with geo-context to provide continuous refinement.
- Multiple authors can support a single page using sync technology to merge all changes.
- Many user interface customization options.
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, Spanish, and Traditional Chinese.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android.
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later on Apple devices.
Options & Accessories:
- Acapela English Language Voices.
- Workspace Family Lifetime.
- Workspace Professional Lifetime.
- Acapela Spanish Language Voices.
- Acapela Russian Language Voice.
- Acapela German Language Voices.
- Acapela Danish Language Voices.
- Acapela French Language Voices.
See MyTalkTools Mobile in Apple’s App Store.
See MyTalkTools Mobile in Google Play Store.