Parla con un Click
Parla con un Click is an augmentative and alternative communication AAC system that can be customized with photographs, drawings, and even spoken words in Italian or another language.
- Analysis of Frequency of use to determine what type of pictures the user prefers.
- Use photos and/or images.
- Users can access a database with more than 1000 images.
- Users can register their voice.
- Users can write their text.
- Users can add images that they find on the Internet or take with the camera.
- Users can add a colored border to categorize with a color scheme.
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Languages: English.
- Age: 4+.
Options & Accessories:
- The COMPACT version of Talk with a Click: Free and allows a maximum of 8 images and 4 categories when viewing.
- I Click I Talk Single Student: Free with 70 preloaded images with audio files.
- The multi-student version of Speak with a Click can be used by speech therapists or teachers who interact with children and / or adults with speech disorders.
- The Windows version is the first version that was developed but never upgraded, but still can be downloaded.
See Apple Store about the COMPACT version of Talk with a Click.
See Apple Store about the Single Student version.
See Apple Store about the multi-student version.