Mobile device app designed to encourage early looking/observation skills and to teach students how to use a touchscreen. The app's black background and brightly coloured musicians provide great contrast making it accessible for users with visual and perceptual difficulties. Additionally, the app features minimal distraction and was designed to encourage users to wait for visual and auditory cue before touching the screen.
- Encourages early looking/observation skills and develop basic touch and targeting skills.
- Wait and watch for the musician as they 'peep' from the top, bottom or side of the screen.
- Simply touch them to make them move centre stage and play a piece of music.
- There are 20 different characters and instruments to find.
- Black background and brightly coloured musicians provide great contrast making this activity very suitable for users with visual and perceptual difficulties.
- Minimum distraction - screen blank until musician appears. Encourages waiting for visual and auditory cue before touching screen.
- Develops visual location skills and listening skills, with real and fantasy musicians.
- Requires iOS 6.0 and later.
- Requires Android 2.2 and up.
See product in Apple's App Store.