Personify Voice Recording System
The Personify Voice Recording System enables people with progressive disorders such as Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) to record their legacy messages while they are still verbal and later use them with a speech generating device.
- Voice recordings are saved, trimmed, labeled, and organized into folders on the Personify Recorder, where they are also backed up to a cloud server.
- When needed, the recordings are integrated onto a Forbes AAC speech-generating device for access via touch screen, switch scanning, head mouse, or eye tracking.
- Comes with a Recording Guide that introduces legacy messages and their importance.
- Portable touch screen voice recorder.
- Hands-free headset to reduce fatigue.
- Noise reduction microphone.
- Record and play back WAV files.
- Trim audio files using touch screen.
- Cloud backup of recordings.
- Label and rename recordings.
- Organize messages into folders and subfolders.
- Contains pre-programmed category suggestions.
- Includes AAC Device Integration Service by Forbes AAC.
- Personify voice recording hardware Includes voice recorder, recording guide, carry case. and headset.