Pictocom SE (Symbol Expression) is a direct selection communications program designed for use by individuals who are non-verbal. Use a single icon and a single word to communicate and add voice with one touch.
- The program uses pre-recorded male or female voices.
- Users can develop a complete sentence through three steps.
- Can be used to teach basic vocabulary and sentence structure.
- Use with a mouse or a single key.
- Clear and graphic visual symbols.
- It has six sections (Personal, Home, Education, Activities, Food, and Nature), with multiple sub-sections.
- The program offers more than 200 symbol responses and more than 600 sentence options and enables communication from basic one-word responses to sentence construction.
- For two-step action, the user clicks on a symbol and then clicks on the "TALK" button.
- For three-step action, the user clicks on a lead statement (Pictogram symbol) on the right-hand side of the screen, clicks on a symbol, and then clicks on the "TALK" button.
- Runs on Windows and Macintosh computers.