- HEARING related
- PHYSICAL Operation related
The PL-51 is a battery-operated telephone amplier that can also fit into your luggage. Simply connect the PL-51 between the receiver and the telephone, and your normal phone will turn into a telephone which compensates for light-to-medium grade hearing impairments. The other person will come across loud and clear, just how you want it.
- Can be connected to all contemporary stationary telephones with a standard plug connection between the telephone and receiver
- Compact, practical and also ideal for travels
- Amplification up to 35 dB
- Treble/bass control
- 3.5 mm jack socket audio output for connecting neckloops, binaural/monaural cables and headphones
- Direct transmission to hearing aids via audio boot
- Can be combined with other accessory systems, such as infrared, radio or room loop transmission systems
For more information on this product, please refer to the manufacturer's website.