RIDBC Auslan Tutor
The RIDBC Auslan Tutor is a video-based Australian Sign Language (Auslan) teaching application, designed to assist families of young deaf children learn Auslan. More than 500 Auslan signs are included.
Each sign has five corresponding entries which can be viewed on-demand as often as necessary. The five entries are:
- a photo of the handshape used to form the sign.
- a video clip demonstrating the single sign.
- a video clip of the sign used in a phrase.
- a video clip of the phrase used in a sentence.
- a text note about Auslan grammar that is pertinent to the sign, phrase, or sentence. These notes have been included to help the user gain a basic understanding of the grammatical structure of Auslan.
- Auslan Northern and Southern dialects.
- Sign search.
- Auslan alphabet.
- Auslan numbers.
- Related signs.
- iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Android 4.0.3 and up.
- Languages: English.
- Age Rating: 4+.
- Due to the size of the RIDBC Auslan Tutor (812 MB), it may take 1-4 hours to download depending on the internet connection.
Options & Accessories:
- RIDBC Auslan Tutor: Key Signs is a free reduced version containing 150 key signs for iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.