SARA CE is a self-contained scanning and reading appliance for people who are blind or have low vision and is designed to be easy to use by people with no computer experience. It converts printed text to spoken text.
- Easy to learn, easy to use – no computer experience needed.
- Convert printed text to human-like speech in a choice of voices and languages.
- Built-in keypad with brightly-colored tactile keys and an audible menu.
- Document camera providing instantaneous access to printed material.
- Add a monitor for a complete low-vision scanning and reading appliance.
- Low vision features tailor the appearance of text on the screen, including font style, size, character spacing, and colors.
- Fast, automatic page capture for efficient document acquisition.
- Save files in SARA CE or send to a USB thumb drive.
- Built-in braille support.