Scan To Pictures
Scan To Pictures is a visual symbol training system, a symbolic direct selection communicator program, and a communicator training program designed for use by teachers or parents working with children who have cognitive, communication, or speech disabilities or autism.
- Using a library of animations and pictures of real-world consequences, the user learns to pair their switch action with receiving the actual item (food, toy, activity, person, song, etc.).
- The program encourages users to add their pictures that are personally motivating to their learner.
- It can be operated via a touchscreen, but it is designed to be controlled by the learner's switch(es).
- The child can use the app as an alternative and augmentative communication (AAC) system to communicate via pictures and/or text.
- Languages: English, German, Japanese, Polish, Simplified Chinese, and Spanish.
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Compatible with iPad.