Scan4 is a scanning version of the 4Talk4 classroom speech output device that is designed to be used as an introduction to scanning. It features four large, colored buttons, each with its own message.
- It has very bright scanning lights, optional auditory prompts, and can be used in a variety of modes.
- It can be used in the classroom where its speech output and adjustable volume levels will allow pupils to participate in classroom activities.
- Four distinct levels for pre-recorded messages.
- Plastic pocket inserts to allow users to use their own pictures to represent the messages.
- Four messages on four levels giving up to sixteen messages.
- Four plastic inserts.
- Volume control.
- Two switch scanning for the user who can manage two switches and have more control.
- Scan4 has sockets to connect battery-operated devices and comes with two toy leads.