ScanDo! is intended to provide on-demand support for task completion via images, video modeling, or text-based documents by browsing a curated library of media that are paired with a unique QR code. When you scan the QR code with the ScanDo! app, you see the document or video that is linked to that code.
- A unique QR code is generated for every video stored in the ScanDo! library.
- Simply scan a printed or online QR code for one-click access to task-specific video support.
- Browse Videos Directly: Browse the YouTube videos stored in your personal library for help performing tasks at home, school, or work.
- Print QR Codes to Use Anywhere: ScanDo! QR codes can be printed out and used to support task accomplishment in lots of ways. Attach them to real world objects around the home or in the community.
- Use QR codes at work to foster self-management in employment too. When you scan the code you'll get a video showing how to use that item or perform the related task.