Sizzit is an iOS app for people with intellectual disabilities who use text-to-speech messages, pictures, videos and stories to communicate. The ability to integrate roadmaps within vocabulary offers special opportunities for this target group.
- Sizzit makes use of: Pictures, Icons, Photos, Recorded audio messages, Video, Widgit symbols, An editor where a user can manage a vocabulary, Free TTS functionality.
- Sizzit has built-in support for the free sclera icon pack.
- Create the vocabulary or use our demo vocabulary.
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating: 4+.
Options & Accessories:
- Users can have one vocabulary with 10 buttons for free. For unlimited, they can subscribe at any time using the in-app purchase.
- Languages: English, Dutch.
See product in Apple's App Store. .