Snow Video Magnifiers (Various Models)
The Zoomax electronic video magnifier features magnification and several high-contrast viewing modes.
Snow Handheld Video Magnifier
Features a 4.3-inch screen and a compact design that can be held and operated with one hand. Users can magnify content up to 16x.
Snow S - This product has been discontinued
This model is similar to the SNOW Handheld Video Magnifier, but with a larger, 4.7-inch screen and built-in OCR/speech-to-text.
Snow 7 HD Plus
Features a 7-inch HD touchscreen, magnification up to 19x, and built-in speech-to-text for audio read-aloud of materials.
Snow 10 Pro
Features a 10-inch HD touchscreen, magnification up to 19x, and a built-in MP3 player for audio files.
The Snow Handheld Video Magnifier includes these additional features:
- Connect to TV, support PAL/NTSC.
- Carrying case and wrist grip.
- Foldable writing stand.
- Magnification up to 16x.
- Smooth magnification adjustment.
- Freeze frame functionality.
- Intelligently memory system (Saving last using setting including viewing mode, magnification, TV format, key tones etc.).
- Power saving after no operation in 3 mins.
The Snow S includes these additional features:
- 4.7-inch screen.
- Can recognize regular printed characters from short texts & numbers and read it out aloud for you.
- 5 reading languages.
The Snow 7 HD Plus and SNOW 10 Pro include these additional features:
- Text-to-speech (in 20 languages currently and more are coming).
- Full page scan & reading.
- Magnification - 2.0X ~ 19X (non text-to-speech or reader mode).
- 10 high-contrast color modes.
- Reader Mode for lengthy articles reading.
- Close/Distance view & Self-view.
- Pictures/audio files accessible in USB drive.
- 1.5 GB Storage up to 1,000 images.
- 2-way image transmission between PC/laptop and device.
- Stand-by Mode.
- 2 hours fast charging.
- Horizontal and vertical reading line and masks.
- LED light controls (4 types in total).
The Snow 10 Pro includes these additional features:
- Built-in MP3 audio file player.
The Snow Handheld Video Magnifier includes these additional specifications:
- Auto-focus camera.
- 2X ~ 16X magnifications.
- 4.3″ TFT screen.
- 10 color modes.
- Weight: 7.2 ounces.
- Dimensions: Dimensions: 16cm x 8cm x 2.4cm /6.3″ x 3.15″ x 0.94″.
- 3.5 hours continuous use.
- Rechargeable Lithium ion battery.
- Support PAL/NTSC, connect to TV.
The Snow S includes these additional specifications:
- 4.7" screen.
The Snow 7 HD Plus and SNOW 10 Pro include these additional specifications:
- Screen Resolution: 1280 × 720p.
- Camera: 13M pixels.
- Focus: Autofocus/tap to focus.
- Viewing Distance: 5 m.
- Reading Line and Masks: Adjustable horizontal/vertical reading line and masks, 4 types in total.
- Connection: Connection to TV/Monitor through micro-HDMI cable.
- User Interface: Image user interface/Text user interface (No magnification/color mode adjustment is available in image user interface).
- Language: 20.
- Full Page Reading: Available.
- Voice Gender: Female/Male (6 languages available only in female).
The Snow 7 HD Plus includes these additional specifications:
- Screen: 7″ touch screen.
- Weight: 532 g / 18.8 oz.
- Dimensions: 195 mm × 139.5 mm × 25 mm / 7.7" × 5.5" × 0.98".
The Snow 10 HD Pro includes these additional specifications:
- Screen: 10″ touch screen.
- Weight: 937 g / 33 oz.
- Dimensions: 280 mm × 190 mm × 20.9 mm / 11" × 7.5" × 0.82.
Options & Accessories:
Accessories are available for purchase for the Snow 10 HD Pro. These include, but are not limited to:
- easeScan is a lightweight external camera that allows Snow 10 Pro to perform full page scanning of print documents.
See Manufacturer's website about the Snow Handheld Video Magnifier.
The Snow S is discontinued by the manufacturer, but it may still be available for purchase from third party vendors. Try searching the product by name on the internet. Be careful as the manufacturer may no longer support it - or support it for long.
See Manufacturer's website about the Snow 7 HD Plus.
See Manufacturer's website about the Snow 10 Pro.
By using this link, a portion of your purchase will help to support the Unified Listing.