Staggered Speech is a free onscreen keyboard program for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, or XP that is designed to be used with Camera Mouse or EagleEyes or any other head-controlled or eye-controlled access technology.
- Large buttons with plenty of space between them.
- Two-level keyboard program that is based on the spelling system. At first one chooses the group that contains the desired letter and then one chooses the particular letter in that group. The second choice is from a screen with the few letters being spread far apart, for easier aiming.
- At any time in the main screen the message can be spoken using the built-in voice in Windows (usually Microsoft David or Zira for English (United States) in Windows 10, 8.1, 8 or Microsoft Anna in Windows 7 or Vista or Microsoft Sam in XP) by clicking on the Speak button.
- Whenever a letter is added the entire message automatically is copied into the clipboard so it can be pasted in another application.
- The message can be saved as a standard text file in the File menu.
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, or XP.