Start-to-Finish Online Library
Start-to-Finish Online Library is a cloud-based library of books narrated by trained readers and edited by speech-language pathologists designed for older students reading at elementary school levels. It features word- and sentence-highlighting and built-in physical accessibility features.
- Books are formatted to be read at 2nd through 5th-grade levels and have quizzes at the end of each chapter.
- Editing by speech-language pathologists is designed to provide maximum engagement and readability.
- Trained readers narrate to ensure fluency and correct pronunciation.
- Provides data on reading comprehension, vocabulary, and the amount of time spent reading.
- Accessibility features include built-in single-switch scanning and full support for alternative keyboards.
- Works with any web-enabled device including iPad, Android, Mac, Windows, and Chromebook.