The StepPad is a short-term teaching tool and a long-term adaptive aid for individuals with memory loss or cognitive disabilities. The augmentative and alternative communication support tool can be used to record directions to play in sequence, one step at a time.
- Records up to four activities with two levels and 30 steps each.
- Press any of the four activity buttons to activate a step-by-step sequence.
- User can label the buttons with a slide-in overlay plus an auditory cue.
- Users hear the steps one at a time by pressing the Next button.
- Press Play to repeat a step.
- Review previous steps with the Back button.
- StepPad lets the user record up to 29 steps per activity.
- Capacity for eight activities capacity (four activities, two levels) yielding up to 240 step recordings.
- Can re-record any step without affecting other recordings.
- Can insert a new step within a sequence while keeping all other steps intact.
- User can choose to lock StepPad into just a single activity, reducing the possibility of a user getting “lost” and locking out the record and level changing functions.
- Size: 6½ x 2 x ½ inches.
- Weight: 5.3 ounces.
- Two AAA batteries included.
- Color: Black.
- Has lanyard loops built-in and a belt loop slot for transport.
- Offers an ergonomic and dual-speaker design.
- Small enough to fit in hands or purse.
Options & Accessories:
- Available with the GoTalk Overlay Software
By using this link, a portion of your purchase will help to support the Unified Listing.