Swifty USB Switch Interface
Swifty is a pocket-size, two-switch USB interface that emulates mouse, joystick, and keyboard functions. Swifty connects one switch or two switches using a splitter (not included), or a dual switch plug-and-play USB switch interface for Windows, Mac, OS X, Android, Chrome, and Linux. The interface emulates left click, right click, enter, space, tab, and other operations.
- Low latency and low power.
- Automatically detects stereo and mono plugs.
- Up to 3-Inputs with Beam.
- Wireless input with Beam.
- Mouse button, joystick button, and keyboard emulation.
- Uses standard USB HID drivers.
- Supports USB Remote Wakeup.
- 3.5-mm (1/8-inch ) stereo jack.
- Weighs ½-ounce (14-grams).
- 2- by 0.8- by 0.5-inches (51- by 20- by 13-mm).
- Works with Windows, macOS, Android, Chrome, and Linux.
Options & Accessories:
Accessories are available for purchase for this product. These include but are not limited to:
- 2-Piece Cable Kit.
- Swifty and Beam Bundle.
- Swifty and Orby Bundle.
By using this link, a portion of your purchase will help to support the Unified Listing.