TactPlus is a lightweight and portable braille and 3D imaging printer.
- Uses Thermal Technology and Capsule Paper.
- By heating the paper, braille and graphics can be made with one step.
- Braille printing and 3D imaging in one printer.
- Mobile printing. The printer is small and weighs about 5kg.
- Print silently. A feeding sound of fewer than 50 decibels can be heard while printing.
- Sound guidance to assist visually impaired.
- USB, Wireless, and LAN Interface.
- Printing method: Thermal printing with 300 dpi.
- Print speed: 60 – 110 sec / 8.27” x 11.69”(A4) size (in printing braille 22 lines).
- Supply & exit tray max. 20 sheets.
- Interface: USB2.0 / Wi-Fi / 100 Base-T/TX.
- Supporting OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (32/64 bit).
- Supported driver: Dedicated driver.
- Voice guidance: Supporting.
- Size (W x D x H: mm): (unused) 316x293x187, (used) 316x577x259.
- Weight: 5kg.