Talking Tactile Tablet 2
The Talking Tactile Tablet 2 is a tactile graphics display designed for use by individuals who are blind or have low vision. A hinged, weighted frame holds one of a large collection of tactile graphic sheet in place against a touch-sensitive surface. A library of educational applications has been produced for use on the TTT platform.
- When the user presses a point on the tactile sheet, the computer provides identifying audio feedback to the user, as a confirmation and elaboration of the information supplied through touching.
- The frame is built of steel and aluminum and can be opened and closed by a user with limited manual dexterity.
- Comes with a starter software bundle: World Map, TTT Match Game, TTT Snakes & Ladders and the TTT Authoring Tool with three sample overlay sheets.
- Requires: PC with Windows 98 or higher, or Intel Mac running Windows.
- Connects to a PC computer via a USB cable (included).
Options & Accessories:
- The full World Atlas, full Authoring Tool, and Authoring Tool templates may be purchased separately.
- Braille Literacy Software, like SAL2, can be purchased separately.