Talking Watches (Generic)
Talking Watches speak both the time and date aloud, making them accessible to individuals with visual impairments and other conditions. They also often are atomic, radio-controlled timepieces that automatically set themselves and adjust to time zones and daylight saving time changes. Users must place the watch face-down in a window overnight in order for the watch to maintain the correct time and signal.
These are common features found with this type of product. Not all products will have all features - so look at individual products to find the one that provides the features you need.
- Automatically sets its own time and date.
- Easy-to-read display.
- Clear read-aloud voice can speak both the time and date, and it includes "AM, PM" and other details.
- Buttons to control alarms, voices, announce the time.
- Calendar feature.
Where To Buy:
This is a generic entry. This type of product is available from many vendors. Type or paste the following search phrase into your preferred web browser: "atomic talking watch," "atomic talking watch digital."
Options & Accessories:
- Available in both analog and digital formats.
- Available in a number of colors and band sizes (adult, children's, etc.).
- Pocket watch-style.
- Only compatible in countries that feature access to atomic/radio signals (not every country features these signals).
- Not compatible in U.S. Hawaii or Alaska.
By using this link, a portion of your purchase will help to support the Unified Listing.