Tobii Dynavox Compass
Tobii Dynavox Compass is an alternative and augmentative communications app that offers pre-stored communication, built-in supports and other tools for communication and support. The app provides a research-based communication solution for individuals of all ages and abilities who cannot use their natural voice to participate in their everyday lives. The Compass app also uses cloud technology to immediately manage and update communication pages.
- Pre-stored communication – symbols, pictures, words, and phrases – supporting everyday conversations about mealtimes, activities, and needs.
- Behavior Supports and Scripts that help users navigate through daily activities and conversations.
- Pagesets, communication topics, and vocabulary that increase communication efficiency and speed – including over 1,400 high-contrast symbols for individuals with low vision or visual impairments.
- Share, socialize, and connect with other people.
- Access to pre-stored messages for games, shops, restaurants, school, and other activities.
- QuickFires and QuickPhrases that help users jump into conversations.
- The Core First pageset and the addition of French pagesets.
- Research-based Core Word Strategy that helps users develop and use rich and creative communication.
- Pageset Wizard that guides users to the most appropriate communication pageset.
- iOS or iPad.
- Windows Tablet.
Options & Accessories:
Available in three different bundles: