TouchRight Utilities is an on-screen mouse that enables click with touchscreen operation for users with neurological disorders, as well as developers, integrators, field service, or administrators who work with and configure non-mouse or touch screen applications.
- Enables left-and right-click with touch-screen operation.
- Enables or facilitates mouse key control with pronounced cerebral or central movement disorders, neurological disorders or neuromuscular disabilities (ALS), spastic and flaccid paralysis when the operation of a pointing device, but not a mouse button operation of the pointing device is possible.
- Necessary as an additional program in conjunction with mouse simulators when the mouse button operation can only be done via a button or a dwell.
- Touch Right: Touch Right simulates a right mouse click on a touch screen monitor. A simple touch on a screen button switches from the left mouse click on the right mouse click.
- Double click, right-click, click and drag.
- Auto-repeat for mouse button clicks or Cursor down / cursor on.
- Close window.
- Escape key.
- Triggering screen buttons after a selectable length of stay possible.
- Acoustic feedback is possible.
- Display the button set (array, size, colors, lettering).