Turn Taking: Switch and Touch Accessible
The Turn Taking iPad apps are designed for all students who require reinforcement of their turn taking skills by having two students alternate pressing their prompts to uncover a picture.
- When the picture is revealed, a video reward related to the picture is presented in a movie theater setting.
- A short buzzer sound effect is played for out-of-turn presses.
- The app allows the user to customize a student's prompt by selecting from the default stock photos or use a photo from their photo gallery.
- The students take turns uncovering the pictures by either touching their prompt on the screen or pressing their switch.
- The app allows the user to preview one activity.
- The students interact with the app by either touching the iPad directly or pressing their switch.
- The list below outlines the activities that are included in their respective groups:
- Preview Version - 1 activity: Blue Fish.
- Group #1 - 12 activities, including Jet Plane and Balloon Game.
- Group #2 - 12 activities, including Baseball and Bicycle.
- Group #3 - 12 activities, including Boat and Bowling.
- Group #4 - 12 activities, including Dance and Drums.
- Group #5 - 12 activities, including Falling Balls and Harp.
- Compatible with iPad.
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- For switch accessibility, the app has been programmed to work with the AbleNet Blue2 Bluetooth Switch, Pretorian Technologies interfaces, and RJ Cooper Bluetooth Switch Interface.
- The app will work with a Bluetooth wireless keyboard.
Options & Accessories:
- The in-app purchases contain 12 activities for each group.
- A discount is offered for purchasing all 5 groups.
See product in Apple’s App Store.