Turtle Invaders is a cause and effect program designed to improve eye-hand coordination and fine motor skills in children with special needs and younger children.
- Additional features to help children with special needs.
- Settings can adjust game options based on the skill level of the individual.
- Designed to help improve hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills for younger children
- Switch accessible for children with motor limitations.
- Touch the screen to play or use an external switch (connected through a Bluetooth switch interface).
- Beginner’s options to help gain confidence during gameplay.
- Enables play by all kids of all skill levels.
- Graphics and music can be graded to make the game suitable for sensory sensitive kids or for kids that are easily distracted, such as children with Autism or attention deficit disorder.
- Support for the Zumo Learning System.
- Requires Android 2.3 and up on Android devices.
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later on Apple devices.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
See Turtle Invaders in Google Play.
See Turtle Invaders in Apple’s App Store.