uPAR software provides data that shows how each student learns best and the specific level of text that can be understood by each student when listening (with a reading accommodation) compared to independent reading. uPAR evaluates up to 30 students in one class period and scores automatically. Reports show independent reading level and reading level with accommodations.
- Both individual and group data is available to educators and administrators.
- Summary data shows the number of students who can benefit from accommodation and the number who don’t benefit from an accommodation.
- Breaks down the percentage who may need both accommodations and interventions or modifications and more intensive interventions. It also shows the average grade level increases achieved with human reader or text reader.
- Student names are color coded as a visual reference. Selecting a student name will display individual data.
- Download or print reports (automatically generates and downloads one page for each student).
- Summary reports include all the assessments taken within your school, district, or organization. The summary can be sorted by a date range.