The USB Switch is a low-profile, 75mm switch with a built-in USB interface. The switch can be configured to operate as a wide variety of keyboard, mouse and gamepad functions and is programmed via an integral LED display. This device also allows several additional features to be configured to help individuals with various motor impairments, including acceptance delay, ignore repeats, maximum press time, and others.
- Switch functions programmable via integral LED display.
- Advanced settings to allow adaptation for tremors, ataxia, chorea and other motor deficits.
- Two additional 3.5mm switch sockets, each separately programmable for function.
- Low profile and low operating force.
- Compatible with PC, Mac, Chromebook and Android Tablets.
- 75mm switch with built-in USB interface.