V Browser is a browser for individuals who have low vision or reading disabilities. It adds Text-To-Speech functionality to a normal web browser, allowing more freedom for mobile web navigation. Users can listen to internet web pages while running, driving, cooking, or while checking emails, typing documents, etc.
- Reads news, stories, novels, and other long documents.
- Students who learn a foreign language can use V Browser to read webpages in a foreign language to improve their listening skills.
- V Browser uses a smart algorithm to analyze and extract the main content from a webpage. And only the main content should be read aloud.
- It provides all browsing features as every modern web browser does: clear user interface, quick rendering, multi-tabs, history, and bookmarking management, incognito mode, etc.
- Click to the Language button at the bottom of the screen and select a language and voice which text should be read by.
- Adjust the voice pitch and reading speed.
- Navigate a webpage as in a normal web browser.
- Analyzes a webpage and extracts the main content from an active webpage.
- Click the Play button for listening.
- Use the Pause and Stop button as needed.
- Size: 2.4M.
- Requires Android: 4.1 and up
- Install the appropriate TTS engine(s) for different language(s).
Options & Accessories:
- High-quality voices for nearly 20 languages.
See product in Google Play.