Verbally is an easy-to-use, comprehensive Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) app for the iPad. Verbally brings speech to those without and enables real conversation with its simple, intuitive design. Users can tap in what they want to say and Verbally speaks for them.
- Core Words Grid - contains 50 essential words to save over 50% of the taps required to input sentences.
- Core Phrases Grid - offers common phrases to enable faster & easier conversation.
- Text Prediction - learns the words the user uses and makes self-expression easier. Import contacts to better predict names that will be used the most.
- Choice of settings for speaking method. Turn on “Speak Each Word” to have the app speak as soon as each word is completed or when a phrase is being taped. Turn it off to speak after a sentence is completed and tap “Speak”. A user can also tap “Repeat” to say the last sentence again.
- A handy chime to get someone’s attention.
- Steady Hands feature – if a user has limited fine motor abilities this feature makes it easier to type. With this set to “on”, the app will only register when a user lifts his/her finger off of the intended letter on the keyboard.
- No Wi-Fi or 3G connection required.
- Size 398.8 MB.
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Options & Accessories:
- Choice of 3 keyboard layouts or use a Bluetooth keyboard - press Enter to speak.
- Choice of a male or female voice.
- Verbally Premium available with in-app upgrade.
See product in Apple's App Store.