VirtualKeyboard is a free program that simulates a real keyboard on the screen of a computer. Keystrokes are generated by clicking on the virtual keyboard with the mouse. VirtualKeyboard is specially designed for people who can not use a conventional computer keyboard.
- It includes prediction and learning functions so as to increase writing speed.
- Uses a distribution of Castilian keys incorporating characters from other languages.
- It allows writing in several languages.
- It includes the following basic dictionaries: Spanish, English, Catala, French, and Italiano.
- It emulates the control and text selection functions performed with the [CTRL] and [SHIFT] keys.
- It includes positioning functions that allow you to reorganize the user's screen automatically.
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
- It is not available in operating systems like Linux, macOS, iPad or Android.