VP Premier is a high-speed, heavy-duty braille production embosser that can produce high-resolution tactile graphics.
- Prints 100 characters per second.
- Double-sided braille.
- The highest resolution Tiger tactile graphics – 8 dot heights.
- Tractor feed paper.
- Production strength hardware designed to run for long hours.
- Compact desktop size.
- Braille and tactile graphics software included.
- Comes with an online library of free training materials.
- Includes Tiger Software Suite.
- Can create a braille book, complete with double-sided braille text and tactile graphics.
- Embossing speed: 100CPS / 3 braille dot heights.
- Paper type: Continuous tractor paper.
- Paper capacity: 1,000 pages (1 box).
- Paper width: 4 – 12 inches.
- Interpoint: Double-sided embossing.
- Tactile resolution: 20 DPI / 8 dot heights.
- Tactile graphic dot heights: 7 steps for color representation.
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Ethernet.
- Dimensions: 8.8” x 22.3” x 13.8”.
- Weight: 60 lbs.
- Braille: Cell 6 and 8 dot.
- Noise level: <60 dB(A) with acoustic hood.
- Compatibility: Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10.
Options & Accessories:
- A second Braille & Tactile Graphics Software can be added: Duxbury Braille Translator or TactileView.
Accessories are available for purchase for this product(s). These include, but are not limited to: