WH Questions at Home Fun Deck
WH Questions at Home Fun Deck is a speech training flashcard and language tutorial program designed for use by speech and language therapists and parents working with children who have communication or speech disabilities or autism.
- It features all 56 illustrated picture flashcards (plus audio of each card text) from the “WH” Questions at Home Fun Deck.
- Users select the cards they want students to see, and have them ask and answer questions about all aspects of home life.
- The prompts include WH questions like, “Who are your neighbors?” and “Where do you keep your clothes?”
- Each student looks at an illustration, and either reads the prompt or touches the screen to listen to the prompt.
- The student then gives a verbal response.
- After each answer, tap the green (correct) or red (incorrect) button to score the student’s verbal response.
- Move to the next card by sliding the card currently on the display screen to the side.
- To move to the next player, tap the bar at the top of the screen and select a name.
- Users can advance cards and players automatically by selecting the Auto-Advance option in the Game Options menu.
- Users can leave a game temporarily and return to it later by selecting Pause Game from the menu.
- When the game is finished, users can view the results in a graph, and print or email their data.
- It works in portrait or landscape orientation.
- Users can select all 56 cards or just the ones they want students to see.
- Track correct and incorrect responses for an unlimited number of players.
- Advance players and cards manually or automatically.
- Receive feedback for incorrect and/or correct responses.
- Discontinue game play and continue at any time.
- View results in a graph and see which questions a player missed during a session.
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.