WiViK (Windows Virtual Keyboard)
WiViK is an on screen keyboard software program for Windows that allows the user to enter text or perform keyboard functions using a mouse, trackball, mouse emulator and switch scanning. Word completion/prediction, speech output and abbreviation/expansion features are included. WiViK 3 can be used to operate any Windows program including word processing and internet applications. See information re System Requirements and compatibility under General Details.
- Can be used to provide computer input with a pointing device (point and click/dwell selection with expanding quadrant selection) or one to six switches
- User can choose which keys the keyboard contains where on the screen it appears and the keyboard size
- Configurable switch-based scanning (automatic, inverse/step and directed scanning with 1-6 switches); speech output, text reader
- Internet Explorer access.
- WiViK Serial Switch Adaptor: A SERIAL adaptor which allows you to connect one or two switches to your computer via the serial port.
- WiViK USB Switch Adaptor Box: This interface is designed for use with the WiViK on screen keyboard. It provides up to six single switch connections, two dual switch connections and a joystick connection.
- Compatible on: A Windows® PC with 800 MHz or higher processor speed, Windows® XP, Vista, 7 (Note: 64-bit Vista/7 beta is available to download)
For more information on this product, please refer to the manufacturer's website.