Approximate Cost: $79.00
WordWise is a program for students with disabilities to learn functional vocabulary words.
- Combines pictures, text, speech, and a student recording feature to teach 603 functional vocabulary words.
- The user can make an individualized word list from the word bank to build vocabulary or choose from pre-selected lists like community or actions words.
- All word card illustrations are realistic and age-appropriate for older students.
- Create picture-based worksheets and print cards in various sizes.
- Age Group: Elementary, Secondary.
- Subject: Assistive Technology, Literacy, Speech and Language.
- Compatible with Windows XP (SP2), Windows 7, Windows 8 and Macs with Intel processor OS 10.7 through 10.9.
- Performance is maximized on all Whiteboards, touch screens, and widescreen monitors.
- Scanning is automatic (one switch) and step (two switches).