Working4 is a visual reinforcement system designed for use by individuals with communication and autism spectrum disorders that can let someone know what they're working for, how much work they need to do, and how close they are to earning a reward for that work.
- Can be used for lessons in school, chores at home, and getting children to eat their vegetables.
- Start the app by selecting the number of tokens (1-5) a student must earn.
- Then set up a student's reinforcer choice board by selecting 1-6 items from the pre-loaded symbol library or the user's own photo library.
- To delete a picture from the teacher choice screen press down on an image for 5 seconds.
- Show the choice board to a student to select what to work for and then begin the lesson.
- Each time a student earns a token, slide a token to the empty dot.
- Once the student has earned all of his tokens, push the "cash in" button to show the student what they've earned.
- The token board resets to start the next deal or the user can create a new choice board for a student to select a new reinforcer.
- Bright token board to contrast with materials on student's desktop.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android.
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later on Apple devices.
- Languages: English, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish.