205 Sounds (Android tablet)
205 Sounds (Android tablet) is an app that has lots of everyday sounds in nine categories (animals, household, human, musical instruments, tools, transport, phonics and other). Each sound plays with its associated image, and the user can move back and forth through all the images and sounds by swiping the screen or pressing the back or forward arrows.
- Touching an image will replay the sound.
- The sound can be switched on or off at any stage.
- The inclusion of phonics in this app is valuable in teaching children to recognize the actual sounds of the alphabet.
- Can be used to assist in teaching typical children as well as kids with speech and language delays and difficulties, autism, Asperger's syndrome, down syndrome or people with hearing difficulties.
- Can be used as a Speech Therapy or Speech Pathology tool.
- Size: 14M.
- Requires Android 2.2 and up.
Options & Accessories:
- The FULL VERSION 205 Sounds for Android tablet includes over 230 images with their sounds plus the full Phonics range from A to Z.
See product in Google Play.