AAC TALKING TABS
AAC Talking Tabs is a simple augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) app that can be used for anyone with a speech disorder, such as children or anyone with this issue. Included with the application now are 9000+ ARASAAC images in Italian, English, German, French, Spanish and Portuguese to build tables and books.
- It creates tables or tales and books as well.
- The tables are divided into 8 categories: People, Actions, Emotions, Objects, Food, Places, Adjectives, Other.
- Builds simple phrases or users can tap and talk.
- Send sentences with WhatsApp.
- Writes books and allows users to add questions and answers to check whether the child has understood what he read.
- Edit Mode inserts, deletes, and modifies any images on tables or tales.
- Copy and paste a text to build a book in symbols.
- New Simple Tabs are available.
- Backup and Restore to save work and transfer it to other devices with Aac Talking Tabs.
- Size: 3.0M.
- Requires Android: 4.0 and up.
- The application can run on smartphones and tablets from 2.2 to 4.4.
- Note that only on O.S. >=3.x users can use full functionality such as drag and drop.
See product in Google Play.
By using this link, a portion of your purchase will help to support the Unified Listing.