Access Language Arts Software
Access Language Arts Software is a researched and standards-based program for secondary students with moderate to severe intellectual disability or autism learning language arts skills.
- Complements Teaching to Standards: English Language Arts.
- Includes eight pieces of adapted literature with read-aloud function.
- Features age-appropriate literature such as Holes and Number the Stars.
- Provides vocabulary, prediction, and reading activity for each story.
- Incorporates progress monitoring, constant time-delay procedure, and least intrusive prompting.
- Lessons follow a five-step sequence: Vocabulary instruction, preview and prediction, read the adapted book, quiz on vocabulary, followed by comprehension questions including a sequencing activity.
- Components of systematic instruction embedded in the app's script include constant time-delay procedure, a system of least intrusive prompts, and feedback.
- Compatible with Windows XP (SP2), Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Macs with Intel processor OS 10.6 and higher.
Options & Accessories:
- Also available as the Access Language Arts iPad App.