Access Language Arts: WRITE Software
Access Language Arts: WRITE Software is a researched and standards-based approach for secondary students with significant disabilities practicing reading and writing skills. It is complementary to the Teaching to Standards: English Language Arts curriculum and a companion product to Access Language Arts Software for reading.
- Students are supported step-by-step in constructing grade-aligned opinion paragraphs about eight adapted pieces of literature, including fiction and nonfiction.
- Improves reading comprehension and vocabulary development.
- Use as a complement to Teaching to Standards: English Language Arts or a standalone program.
- Platform: Windows, Mac.
- Compatibility: Windows 7 and higher, Mac OS 10.7 and higher.
Options & Accessories:
- Also available as the Access Language Arts: WRITE iPad App.