Accessible Documents is a service that puts brochures, flyers, annual reports, and other files in accessible formats.
- Users deliver a finished PDF file to make it readable.
- No visual changes will be made.
- Easy to fill in electronically.
- Full support from screen readers.
- It can also be used with Braille displays.
- The forms are compatible with the BITV 2.0 and WCAG standards.
- Accessible online forms: Instead of PDFs, forms can also be filled in online. This ensures high compatibility with various end devices such as smartphones, tablets, and PCs.
- PDF documents are generated from the entered data, which can then be printed out and signed.