AccessNow is an Android and iOS app that uses crowd-sourcing to pinpoint the accessibility status of locations on an interactive map. The user can search for specific places or can browse to see what is nearby with the accessibility features needed. If info for a particular establishment isn’t already on the map, it can be added by the user.
- Search for specific locations with the accessibility features required.
- Filter the map by category and tags and find the access that is needed.
- Browse the interactive map to discover accessible places around the world.
Rate new locations with tags and descriptions:
- A green pin on the map represents an accessible location. These are places with full access.
- A yellow pin on the map represents a partially accessible location. Yellow locations often have alternative entrances or limited access within the space, such as steps to the bar area.
- An orange pin on the map represents a location that offers access to an outdoor patio area on the street level.
- A red pin represents a location that is not accessible.
- iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Android 6.0 and up.
- Languages: English.
- Age Rating 17+: Unrestricted Web Access.