Acesight is electronic glasses designed to enable people with severe low vision to regain their visual independence. It is designed to provide people with severe eye conditions, such as macular degeneration, retinitis pigmentosa, diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, Stargardt's Disease, and cataracts with a greater ability to see.
- It increases the visual field for patients with a less than a 20-degree field of residual central view and delivers significant improvement in near visual ability for low vision people.
- It will work for more than 4 hours on a full charge.
- Features a 45-degree field of view (FOV).
- Magnifies up to 15x normal size.
- It has a 60Hz refresh rate and an open design that doesn’t cover the user's peripheral vision.
- It won't make the user feel dizzy and the image doesn't lag behind.
- In addition to natural color, it can convert a view into a variety of high contrast colors, including light text on a dark background.
- It can outline the view to add definition to objects around the user.
- For tunnel vision, zoom out to capture everything in view.
- The Narrow Display mode (1/4 and 1/16) can be used to shrink the image into the viewable area.
- The shrunken image can be moved around the display to suit the user's needs.
- Floating reading mode lets the user freeze the view, and present it as a large, stable, still image.
- The user can adjust the zoom as preferred, and move their head to pan around the image.