This product has been discontinued and is no longer supported and serviced by the manufacturer.
Acta is an outline processor. It lets users organize just about anything--reports, ideas, lists, projects, graphics--in the form of an outline, where topics have subtopics.
- Collapses a structure of topics, showing only the most important information.
- Users can Double-click the triangle next to "King of Dragon Pass" to collapse the topic, hiding its subtopics.
- Use an outline to plan the structure of writing.
- Updates topic numbers, revises and reorganizes by dragging topics around.
- Includes checkbox labels to track complete or incomplete tasks.
- Runs on any Macintosh computer with 2 megabytes of RAM and System 6.0.4 or higher. It has been tested under System 9.1, and under Classic in Mac OS X 10.3. It doesn’t run on Intel-based Macs.
- Save docs in RTF format to export outlines to Microsoft Word.
This product is discontinued by the manufacturer, but it may still be available for download from this website. Try searching the product by name on the internet. Be careful as the manufacturer may no longer support it - or support it for long.