Action Dictionary is a reference guide and ePub to alternative solutions that support student actions when adaptations are required for communicating, moving, learning, and/or generally engaging in the classroom designed for students with cognitive and physical challenges, although other students may benefit from these adaptations as well.
- Provides tools and techniques for different approaches to engaging students around a particular action word.
- Each of the words is listed alphabetically in the Action Dictionary along with three or four assistive technology solutions designed to maximize learning and participation when adaptations are needed.
- For each action word, there is a description, instructor directions, and how the student uses the technology.
- Includes a table of contents to locate an action word quickly.
- Words with a similar meaning have been cross-referenced to their counterparts in the table of contents.
- Combatible with an iPad, iPhone (3G or later), iPod touch (2nd generation or later), or any other device that can view an ePub.