The Actuator Drivers makes it possible to control the power functions of the wheelchair and is suitable for all wheelchair users. It is an output stage for controlling an actuator or DC motor, so it is controlled outside the wheelchair's electronics.
- Can be controlled from one or two 0/1 contacts and can also be controlled from an actuator output. Thereby, parallel control is obtained, where the actuator can still be operated from the chair's existing electronics and can be controlled from 0/1 contacts.
- Independent unit not dependent on which wheelchair or other devices it is mounted on. For the same reason, it is therefore not necessary for the wheelchair to be switched on to enable the actuator/motor from AD1HSv3.
- If two switches are used, one switch operates one direction and the other switch the other direction. When controlling from one contact, the direction of movement of the actuator/motor (toggle function) changes each time the button is activated.
- Output stage for one actuator.
- Installation-friendly packaging.
- Automatic setup for one- or two-button control.
- Actuator operation, whether the chair is on or off.
- Speed and current limiter.