Add-on Touch Screen
The Add On Touchscreen is used for adding touch functionality to an existing monitor by mounting the touchscreen externally to the monitor. This solution can also make a whiteboard interactive or can replace a defective touchscreen by just adding the unit to a system.
- Infrared touchscreen overlay can easily make a monitor or whiteboard into an interactive experience with 10 points of touch detection.
- Kit includes a touchscreen with an integrated USB controller, a USB-A cable, 1.45 meters.
- Precise multi-point (10 points) touching.
- USB interface, Intelligent automatic calibration.
- Aluminum alloy shell with strong stability.
- Delivered without glass (Tempered glass or Float glass on request).
- No touching tools, no special touching pen is required, only the fingers.
- Fast response (less than 16 ms), no blind area, breakpoints, jump points, pause and other undesirable phenomena.
- Unit is connected via USB and no driver is needed for win7 up to win10 and MAC or with driver for Linux or Android.
- Resolution(Interpolation): 4096*4096.
- Ratio: 16:9.
- Detected touches: 10 touches.
- Linearity error: 1.5 mm.
- Response time: <15ms.
Options & Accessories:
- Delivery of up to 100" available upon request.
- Available in 32", 40", 42", 50", 55", 60", 65", and 70".
- Mounting options: Double-sided tape (permanent mounting) or Velcro tape (temporarily mounting).