Adjustable Angle Switch
The Adjustable Angle Switch is an external switch device whose angle can be adjusted to accommodate each user's unique range of motion. The switch can be angled from 32 to 90 degrees. Additionally, the switch was designed for easy mounting via clamp to a tabletop or wheelchair tray.
- Set switch angle for easy access by any user.
- Adjusts from 32 to 90 degrees.
- Activate with a light push on the plate, a roll-up action with the hand, or a swiping action.
- Tactile feedback.
- Easy to mount with areas on the black base to clamp to a tabletop or wheelchair tray (clamp not included).
- Dimensions: 8" x 8" x 6-1/4".
- 5" activation surface.
- 0.9-oz. activating force.
Options & Accessories:
Accessories are available for purchase for this product. These include, but are not limited to:
- Clamp accessory for mounting.