Advanced English Dictionary+
Advanced English Dictionary+ (AED) is an English dictionary iOS app for those who do not want to handle a physical dictionary. The AED shows how every word is linked to another for a better understanding (word net approach) and has High-quality audio pronunciation (American, British and Australian English).
- Includes biographical and geographical data, technical and scientific terms, idioms, prepositions, conjunctions, determiners, interjections, abbreviations, contractions, common misspellings, irregular forms, and even Old English words.
- Unique conceptual thesaurus with word links.
- Etymologies (word origins).
- Sample sentences show users how to use the words in their speaking and writing.
- Fast look-ups, snappy user interface, smooth-scrolling screens.
- Editable history/bookmarks function.
- No internet connection required.
- Enhanced for iOS 13.
- Size: 332.7 MB.
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Languages: English.
- Age Rating: 12+.
Options & Accessories:
Advanced English Dictionary: same as the plus version, and it also includes:
- Word Shake - shake the device to look up random words.
- Designed specifically for iPhone/iPod touch.
See product in Apple's App Store.