Alexicom AAC enables Android or iOS devices to serve as augmentative communication devices. Users can publish Alexicom augmentative communication pages to their devices. Communication pages with text, images, and AT&T Natural Voices speech output can be downloaded directly from the Alexicom server or imported from a PC or Mac using iTunes.
- The ability to create speaking, linking pages that never expire in the app.
- Camera image acquisition directly in the cells.
- In-app page creation and editing.
- Word prediction with a 150k word library.
- Optional word learning and tracking of the frequency of word use.
- Text-to-Speech and recorded audio.
- Voice/pitch changes.
- One- and two- switch scanning.
- Sequential and row/column scanning.
- Auditory scanning.
- Bluetooth and direct-touch scanning.
- Supports RJ Cooper, AbleNet, Therapy Box, and Inclusive Technology Bluetooth switches.
- 36 editable demo pages.
- 1x-3x Cell magnification slider for low vision.
- Data tracking - 30 days of activity are logged in LAM format.
- Data logs may be copied to Notes app for printing, emailing, and PeRT analysis.
- International language support, including right-to-left text entry.
- Size: 43.2 MB.
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Size: 5.6M.
- Requires Android: 4.0 and up.
- See product in Apple's App Store.
- See product in Google Play.